Game Night Set-A Game Of CARDS
The Game Night Set is an award-winning set of three games that are designed to promote memory, matching, and focus, and the whole family will want to join in on the fun! Beautifully illustrated by well-known artists and designed with sturdy, eco-friendly materials that are easy for little hands to grip and explore, this collection will provide hours of cognitive development and fun!
- Set includes:
- Go Fish
- This variation of a child’s first card game uses underwater creatures to keep the game going swimmingly.
- Illustrated by Dan Yaccarino
- Life on Earth Memory and Matching Game
- 24 pairs of tiles
- Features familiar animals and objects
- Matching game improves memory and focus
- Head to Toe Dominoes
- Perfect size for playing on the go
- Winner of the Oppenheim Gold Award
- Go Fish
- Made from 90% recycled gray board and printed with vegetable-based inks
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Go Fish Cards:3.25″ x 4.5″
- Dominoes Box:8” x 1” x 4”
toys are designed to promote literacy, storytelling, drawing, imaginative play, and basic math, and the artwork is commissioned from well-loved illustrators of kids’ books. Designed with our planet and the safety of young children in mind, every product is made from 90% recycled greyboard, printed with soy-based inks, thoroughly safety tested, and no unnecessary packaging is used. It is the founders’ hope that their products will encourage not just children, but the whole family to get down on the floor and play and learn together.